steinwayWW2

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 22:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

That's not a "Spinet", its a "Console", as we say in
the states----the smallest piano type that still has
the action above the keys, where it belongs. Spinets
are either truly antique European gadgets, or truly
evil modern American creatures with the action tucked
below the keys, most of which should be burned, IMHO.

     Steinway still makes hammer sets for the 1098.
     Thump

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/b0/94/f7/b2/

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/04/f0/12/7c/