ca glue as pin tightener - idiots guide please

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 05:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

'morning Conrad,
     My first suggestion would be to put a cheap
chisel in the screw slots and give it a sharp rap.
then put in a screwdriver and do same to see if that
loosens them.
     But after that a soldering iron with a chisel tip
may be necessary, and I hope you'll wear  a gas mask
because I'm guessing that cyano-anything is not very
healthy to breathe when burned.
     Have a Nice Day
     Thump

--- Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu>