John Travolta, and the demise of the American piano industry.

Sun, 18 May 2003 10:05:28 +0200

Its like I said Gordon, Tom.

Ya'll might as well just start eating as much of that Chinese soup as
you can. The sooner we all look like Chinese, the sooner all these
international problems will be over.

I understanding they are introducing a force feeding program in
Islamabad :) Something about Bindaa Ghardada Vida and Moss Laymenbi
Nlada having a fight over over whether or not the Vedic church should be
materially rich  or not  some 4000 years ago... I'm not sure of the
details.

Grin
RicB