Sorry to burst your bubble ... (99.99% pure OT)

Sun, 18 May 2003 10:12:57 +0200

tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:

> ... was RE: John Travolta, and the demise of the American piano industry and
> some nonsensical comments from someone in Georgia.
>
> I've been very quiet and good, y'all have to admit.

Yep... Rumpy too up til now... Ya both been good little boys for some weeks now
and we were all thinking about buying you both an ice cream bar and a couple
balloons at the fair next weekend... but I think thats out of the question now.
:)

> But falsehoods
> propagated on such a large forum deserve to be debunked.

No... actually... they dont. :) Let them die of their own unreasonableness.
=ly:)

> I will make this
> one response. You may read it or delete it ...

No offence.... but guess which one I did !

Now where's that Irish Wishskye I gots laying around ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.