Wapin Bridge

Sun, 18 May 2003 19:11:09 +0200

We have lots of stuff in the archives about this one. It aparently does
increase sustain, some say at no cost to power. Whether or not one wishes to
view this as an enhancement or not is another question. The only research I
have heard tale of is the research done by the Wapin people themselves.

Cheers

RicB