Gawd am I having fun yet?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:17:02 -0500

Hi Joe,

Well, I had a fun day too, but not as much fun as you had. I tuned 2 Steinway
B's, an 'S' (one B and the S very well rebuilt; the other B about 3 yrs. old),
a Pramberger 7' (or whatever the size is close to that) and a Mason & Hamlin
BB (sort of decently rebuilt but could very definitely be improved. Especially
the regulation). At least there were no broken strings, pitch raises, etc.,
etc.! :-) All in all though, a very good day! The university job has spoiled
me though. I'm not used to doing 5 tunings in a day! Even if I wanted to, I
doubt I'd be able to find 5 that I could actually get to! :-)

Avery