Letoff rack needed

Piannerman@aol.com Piannerman@aol.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 21:06:49 EDT

Anybody have an opinion of which letoff rack to buy?  (For the money)  I
don't do a lot of regulating but occasionally have the need for a decent rack
of some sort.  Schaff has a "Jaras #907" for $93 that does other stuff and
looks nice but I really only need some way to set the letoff right now and
$93 sounds a little pricey to me.

I could make some sort of homemade job, I guess, but I need it soon and don't
have a lot of spare time to spend on making something.  So, anybody know a
better deal through some other supplier?  Thanks for any info.

Charles Cron
Rockfield, KY