Wapin Bridge

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 01:32:49 -0500

> I looked all over the web site and could not find a picture. Can
you supply a URL?

> Terry Farrell

After your post so did I and I couldn't find any either.  I should
looked before I spoke. S'cuse me.  I just assumed something I had
seen was from that site.  I have seen it in person at the last two
Nationals and thought I had seen it on my computer screen.  Maybe
they will be in Dallas.  Seeing, hearing and playing the real
thing is worth a thousand pictrures and sound bytes on a web site.

---rm

<pianotech@ptg.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:29 AM
> Subject: Re: Wapin Bridge
>

> > Hi David,
> >     The best explanation is at www.wapin.com   or
1-800-835-4757
> > as given in the ad in the May Journal. p 9.  There (web site)
you