Letoff rack needed

Wed, 21 May 2003 08:01:22 -0500

At 14:39 5/21/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Learning to regulate without a rack is also an alternate method.
>

>Isaac OLEG

So true, but if I'm replacing parts or rebushing, the action is in my shop
and I'll rough regulate it with the rack. (I've recorded string heights for
all the grands here)

However, I've been regulating practice room grands for the last week
(action in the piano).  Juries/finals have been taking place and I long for
the quiet of my shop.  {If I hear Lasciatemi Morire one more time... )

Is it juillet, yet?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White