info for a journalist

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:20:09 -0400

Okaaaaaaaay....  How many of you folks are doing 2,000 tunings per
year?!  With two weeks' vacation, that's 40 tunings per week.  I'm
probably doing about 900 annually, and I really don't want more than
that, nor do I think I would be able.  After all, I am 57.  Let the
young ones knock themselves out.  <G>  But I did talk with a guy who
says he does 2,500 tunings per year!

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT