Bechstein Soundboard replacement

Thu, 22 May 2003 23:19:56 +0200

J Patrick Draine wrote:

> On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 02:47  PM, Richard Brekne wrote:
>
> > No buttons anywhere tho.
>
> Yeah, I'm sorry, I was mis-remembering. Sorry, failing memory cells --
>
> Patrick

Grin.. I make it a habit to flush out significant amounts of failed memory
cells daily. As I get older it becomes increasingly difficult to remember
whether or not my memory was always so flawed :)

No biggie tho, everyone in here is so kind and forgiving.... the security
of knowing you are amoung friends and trusted company... people who go
those extra 12 miles out of there way to think good about you instead of
looking for that next and best chance to put a cyber bullet in your
groin....  its downright touching if you stop to think about it :)

Grin.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne