Estonia pianos

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:51:38 -0700

Recently tuned an "Estonia" 5'6" grand and must say, in my opinion, this is
one helluva beautiful sounding instrument! Very high quality too, it seems,
especially for the price. The tone of this rather smallish grand is by FAR
the best i've heard, but then again, tone quality is a subjective thing.
That's what i love about our business; there's always something new to look
forward to! Well, I'm heading to my last tuning of the day, then off to the
beach for a little r&r and body surfing!

Cheers,

Terry Peterson