No Power Yamaha revisited (accurate bedding adjustment)

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 21:50:00 -0600

>On my return trip from the 2001 Reno convention I called on Richard
>Davenport and toured his LA workshop. Richard had independently come up
>with the same idea of using a dial indicator for setting the glide bolts.
>So all roads do lead to Rome.
>
>Best,
>Ron O.

Hi Ron,
              In the shop we use a similar technique,, but with a Davis key
leveller set at the tip of the key.  The gig is useless for levelling keys,
but it is fast and easy for key bedding.  In the field I just do them
aurally, unless it's a major job.

regards Roger