No Power Yamaha revisited

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 26 May 2003 22:37:41 +0200

With a light bedding, I guess that under forte blow there is a distortion
that travel from the front of the keyframe towards the back, as the back
want to raise because the frame is not stiff enough.

Seem also that the hammer have less benefit of the mass of the whippen,
while if saturating we feel the action as being more driven towards the
hammer (if you see what I mean !)

On hardwood keyframe this is not a problem, and heavy bedding is not
feasible, the action would give a very knoky tone then.

But still there is a small zone where the change in bedding is changing the
tone from mellow to more straight.

Till next time !

Isaac

Isaac OLEG