agraffes

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 27 May 2003 08:36:14 +0200

Owen, I read the agrafes aligned with the rest of the set, I guess you
align the agraffes with the bridge (or the string) they dont align
themselves always well together.

A pointing device mounted on the agraffe tool is a good tool for that.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech