Size of Verituner

Simon Bedak SBB@masseybailey.com.au
Tue, 27 May 2003 18:01:18 +1000

=20

Dear Jim

=20

Although I'm unfamiliar with the product (using the Korg OT12 myself), I
found a useful website for Veritune at =20

http://www.verituneinc.com <http://www.verituneinc.com/>  . I couldn't
locate the exact information you're after, but there's an info request
area as well as a forum which may be of assistance. Looks like a fine
machine.=20

=20

=20

Cheers