Thanks, Dad!

Tue, 27 May 2003 05:45:02 -0400

Alan -

You should use woven felt, instead of pressed.  I am not near my Schaff
catalog, but I believe the stuff I have used for years is called
"understring felt", and is #302R.  I will try to remember to check later
today and correct this if I am wrong.  BTW, a 1/4" chisel works great for
removing this felt.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com