Triple overstrung upright

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 17:42:23 -0500

>I would appreciate if you would send pics only to those who request them.  For
>those of us who don't have cable or DSL it can take a while to download pics,
>and some of us are the impatient type.  :-(
>
>Regards,
>Clyde Hollinger

Which is exactly why Kent Swafford posted this, and explained it, and...

We very much want to make even large attachments available to
list readers, and we now have a way of handling even the largest of
attachments: files@ptg.org.

Here's how it works:

1) Please note somewhere in your post to which list you want the message
sent, that is, pianotech, CAUT, etc.
2) Send your post with the attachment to files@ptg.org.
3) Your attachment will automatically be placed on the web, and your
file can be as large as it needs to be, within reason.
4) Your post will be sent to the proper list with the attachment
replaced by a web link. Readers of your post should be able to see your
"attachment" by simply clicking on the link.

Post as many pictures as you like.

Ron N