K & C

PatchWick@aol.com PatchWick@aol.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 22:47:06 EDT

Hi!

I tuned one of these beasts 2 times now. I'm not impressed. The tone was
generally harsh and seemed somewhat difficult to tune well (esp. 8ves). At the
time of the first tuning the action was OK but not great, probably straight from
the factory with no store prep. By the 2nd tuning she was asking me for a
regulation. I suggested she get a free job from the store since I don't have a
relationship with them. I am looking forward to what they have done when I tune
it again in the fall!

will w