Stringing Braid and the perception of doing it right

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 09:12:50 -0400

> Manufacturers can't do that. They have to specify
> that braid goes to points somewhat beyond the statistically likely problem
> areas and get on with it, even if it means damping back scales that
> wouldn't have been a problem being left open.

Why?

sorry Ron..you were open for that one.

I really want to understand this.

This piano I just got done with (Baldwin E..similar to the 'R' in size) just
doesn't howl..and it's not getting new dampers or new hammer, and both are
OEM. .. not MY choice .. i'm just the laborer on this job.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com