Bridge Duplication/Del's Marathon

Wed, 28 May 2003 09:00:06 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: May 28, 2003 7:37 AM
Subject: Bridge Duplication/Del's Marathon

> Del,
> Thanks, so much, for the vote of confidence!<G>  "....keeping in mind
that
> all of us were getting about 4 hours sleep...." Hmm? I wondered were you
> wondered off to? As I recall the last 72 hours of the "marathon", MOST of
us
> got NO SLEEP! And, here I thought you were off somewhere solving
> problems!<G>
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I did. I slept peacefully that last night for nearly six hours. Then I
drove, pulling the trailer, non-stop--except for food and gas--from
Portland to Anaheim. It's about 900 miles, give or take. Got to NAMM just
in time to unload, set up and pass out.

And those were supposed to be the "good old days?"

Del