To dry or not to dry?

Thu, 29 May 2003 22:43:07 +0200

Of course there are many of us who are interested in this kind of thing.  And
one thing I'm very curious about is what kind of crown and downbearing
figures you have from this. Also what kind of sustain times the piano has for
various registers.

If there's good crown, good string bearing, and lots of sustain... nice sound
all around.... Why change anything ? How bad is the finish for that matter ??

RicB