Key Leads and Inertia

Fri, 30 May 2003 08:06:08 +0200

Thanks muchly Stephen for this reply, answer to questions and comments
mostly by Phil (I think) and I, clarifications, and for the updated
article and formulas. I look very much forward to reading through it this
evening.

No doubt you earned your Cookies a hundred times over already !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.