BBC Radio - Out of Tune

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 12:31:13 -0600

Hi Folks.

The following came from a BBC Mailing list and I thought there might be
some people here who are interested. The show will be available on the WWW
Tuesdays, June 3 and 10 and should be available after the broadcast as well
in case you miss it.

>Coming Up in Science:
>Out of Tune - Tuesday 9pm - Robert Sandall presents a two-part series about
>musical tuning. The 'equal temperament' system has been the basis for
>western music since the time of Bach, but 'purer' alternatives are now being
>proposed:
><http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/outoftune.shtml>

                         John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html