falcone upright?

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:13:57 -0400

No, but this is a new "stencil piano" as far as I know. Somewhere
(Journal? recent PTG seminars?) I read that one of the Asian (Chinese
or Korean) corporations bought the name, and is getting it into our
market. Previous to that, I thought the Burgetts owned the name -- does
anyone recall the details better than me (I'm seriously sleep deprived
at the moment -- our family's all-night barking dog has got to go!)??
Falcone only made 6, 7, and 9 ft grands. Santi Falcone did import a few
Atlas uprights under the brand name of Barock back in the late 70s to
early 80s.
Patrick Draine