The emporor has no clothes, was Name That Piano !!

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:18:52 -0400

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 04:17  PM, Michael Spalding wrote:

> Ric,
> =A0
> On my computer, it is only a white recangal 4" wide by 2" high, with a=20=

> small boxed red "x" in the upper left corner.=A0 Surely my computer or =
I=20
> must be deficient in some way, because everyone else sees an exotic=20
> piano.=A0 What's wrong with me?

Did you scroll all the way to the bottom? On my iMac (Mac OS 10.2.6,=20
Mail 1.2.5) I get a big grey rectangle (especially when Ric's sending),=20=

below which usually the real photo usually can be found.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched