The emporor has no clothes, was Name That Piano !!

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:57:02 -0500

Patrick,

Yes I did scroll all the way down.  Apparently it's something with my
Earthlink software that can't handle embedded graphics.  Cy Shuster
e-mailed the picture as an attachment to me off-line, and I opened it no
problem.

Mike

Mike & Jane Spalding
spalding48@earthlink.net