Soundboard #001

Sat, 31 May 2003 08:53:54 +0200

Farrell wrote:

>  Finally.........   18+ months in the making. - Soundboard #001.
> Yikes! What a trip it has been.Let's hope it sounds better than it
> looks! Terry Farrell

Looks nice if you ask me.... but... wait... kinda looks like it has too
much crown..... isnt that kind of a rather laaaarrge bulge in the middle
???  And why didnt you cut off the cut off bar ??  What about all those
funny metal sticks protruding all over the perimeter....?? Did you
replace the backbeams....???

Grin..... Congrats Terry !! I think I speak for many of us when I say
your continued enthusiasm and willingness to jump in there and learn how
to do things, the perserverence is to be admired. Good luck with the
rest of the job. I still think you should do an article on the whole
process..

My First Sound Board !..... has kind of a nice ring to it

Cheerw
RicB

--
Richard Brekne