capo bar file

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:33:31 +0200

Hello,

Sandwick flat sharpening files for finishing - before polishing with thinner
grit linen : but do you mean a file with a curved shape ?

I thought I had find a scraper to thin the edges, was an edge deburr tool
but it makes in fact a flat surface, beginning with an edge it flatter the
corner, so too much material may be removed to have it work, and it can't go
everywhere near the struts, so I forget the idea.

Best regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech