Baldwin 243's

pbmosley mosley@idir.net
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:54:19 -0600

Thanks for the input on the Baldwins. I don't get bothered so much by =
what pianos I tune, I do a lot of spinets and generational tunings, but =
the school pianos you see over and over, and schools usually don't get a =
chance to replace a piano.  The keyboards are everywhere, I figure the =
least we can do is try to find a piano that everyone won't complain =
about.  It is too bad about Baldwin though.  Phil