November PTG Journal (OT)

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Sat, 01 Nov 2003 21:23:14 -0500

Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:
>          Hi John
>   I'll second the nice job on the journal. Graphics & color make it a
> 21st century publication. As for those who have complained that it's too
> fancy for whats between the pages I couldn't agree less. The quality of
> info & articles is very good. If it really does look a bit like Fine
> Woodworking , then take it as a huge compliment.  Having recently
> recieved many old copies of the journal from my Dad from the fifties I
> can say we've come aloooong ways.
>      Uhh by the way ask Chris to pass  the pie please?
>   Dale Erwin

Thanks Dale,

Your slice is waiting for you here. I am going to have to toss it if you
don't show up soon.

John
John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin