working on VT review

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:39:07 -0700

Hi,
I use a Peterson 490ST and it gets really annoying checking and correcting
stretch manually as you go, especially when tables aren't available when
tuning alternate (unequal) temperaments.  I've got two questions.  One:
does utilizing an alternate temperament compromise its auto-stretch
function.  Two: how well does that auto-stretch function work over bad
scaling breaks that sometime occur in the treble (even tenor) of cheap
pianos.

Andrew Anderson
Las Cruces NM