working on VT review

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:49:16 -0600

Ron,

Thanks for writing the review.  Big effort, we'll try to keep it from being
thankless.

As a non-VT-user, here's what I'd like to see:

Overview or outline of functions/capabilities.

Imaginary walk-through of a typical tuning.

Your real-world results in any areas where "milage may vary", such as
battery life, pitch-raise accuracy, ergonomics.

How are the VT folks to deal with?  How's the support and service?

You've used other ETDs, why do you prefer the VT (do you prefer the VT?) or
are there some situations where one of the other ETDs is more appropriate?

thanks

Mike