Short Treble (sustain?)

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:30:14 -0700

I've seen agraffes on the bridge of a Sohmer 6' grand that a lady was
trying to sell.  Wondered how that would work out but couldn't evaluate as
the soundboard was badly split up.  I was looking for a grand to rebuild
but she was wanting as much for it as a rebuilt art-case Sohmer gets
today.  As I recall the serial number placed it in the mid/late 1800s.

Andrew