Wanted Acu-tuner -3-Phil Frankenburg

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:29:35 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2003 12:23:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rinkyd@pacbell.net writes:
Terry

I feel you are missrepresenting the SATlll in your statement below. I've been
using the SATlll for three years and from my perspective using manual stretch
is the exception. By far, the majority of the pianos I tune need very little
or no correction at all. I tuned strictly aurally for 28 years and I love the
SATlll.

Phil Frankenberg
CSU Chico,  Ca.
---- Original
          Hi   Phil
  I also should have said  you're right, that much of the time ,like 90%, I
have very little disagreement with the fac tunings stretch rate from the middle
of the piano up to the top. It's the bottom end the sat  has trouble with. I
usually set up the bass to tune 6-3 octaves Letting the lights spin
progressively slower as I get down to & thru the mono chords. I like to push the bass
wide especially on smaller grands.
   regards--Dale