Leveling Coils & Pinching Becket

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:13:29 -0500

Hello Isaac, Thanks for the assistnce.  I called Joe Goss and ordered
the coil lifter/pin driver.  Hopefully, after this revisiting of the
subject and all of the contributions of the list members, I and some
others that needed the help will be much better prepared.
Many thanks,
Gordon Holley, Goshen, Indiana