Fw: Short Treble (sustain?)

Calin Thomason calint@operamail.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:47:23 +0100

Ron Overs writes:

If a factory, which lays claim to making a quality piano, can't even get the bridge pin field laid out so that the pins don't run into each other below
the bridge cap, I can't see the point in contacting them to tell them about it. After all, most messengers usually get shot, and what would a small time piano
re-builder down in the colonies know about the problem anyhow?
--------

Indeed, and a fair question I would say. At the least, it is the first question that comes to mind when confronted with someone who fanatically maintains their own superiority over virtually every other instance in his/her field. This type of individual is found many places doing many things, and eventually they all suffer the same pointless fate.

Calin T.

--
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year