Posting replies/Michael Gamble

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:35:49 -0800

Michael said: "I hope I don't cause any clutter here - this is far from my
intention and
you're the only person to comment .....
Regards :-)
Michael G (UK)

Michael,
That's because I'm a grumpy olde fart!<G> (Been that way all my life.<G>) I
only brought it up because no one else did. When I first got on the list, I
did the same boo-boos and it took a while for someone to take me up short,
(well deserved, I might add). Most on this list are very sensitive to each
others feelings, so they let the "grumpy olde farts" do it.<G> Thanks for
taking this in the spirit it was intended.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I