Full Service Appointments: was Re: Yamaha hammers

Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:40:22 -0800

Barbara:

I agree with the idea of full service appointments that allow enough time
to touch up the voicing or regulation a bit, though when the topic came up
some time ago there was much resistance to the idea for a variety of
reasons.  I would be curious if there are many people whose fees include a
bit of extra time for those things.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net