Accu-Tuner ad

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:43:50 -0600

>I dont believe in that, the eye is too slow, if you have to look at
>the display and you tune to stabilise it, not sure that the unissons
>are at their best.
>
>A good unisson (for me) project out of the piano and looking at a
>display at that moment , I can't catch that. May be its just me.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Isaac OLEG

Isaac,
I don't think the eye is too slow, but the display doesn't and can't show
you all the information in a readily processable format. The mind sees the
interactions of all the data the ear feeds it much more efficiently and in
much greater detail in real time. I don't see how it's possible to tune
good unisons visually, at least with the existing processing and displays.

Ron N