Accu-Tuner ad

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:30:32 EST

In a message dated 11/7/2003 10:26:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ibetuner@sbcglobal.net writes:
He sent my a very nice thank you card...with a nice check...and expects to
see me again in 6 months. I'm scared!

I'm taking a whole week off in November to practice my aural tuning. I hear
things better now than when I first started but I really need to solidify my
conceptual knowledge of aural tuning.

Sorry to be so long winded...bad habit my wife says...

Anyone understand what I mean?

Please be gentle...

Wayne Lutzow
Lincoln, CA
Sacramento Valley PTG
   Wayne
  I applaud you for your candor honesty, & truthful assessment of your own
tuning. You can obviously hear & have an intuitive idea as to what it is a well
laid out tuning sounds like. With these qualities you will find what you're
looking for. Peter Clark is a good friend of mine & also one of the finest
tuners, & vouchers I've ever worked with. I would ask him to give you some
guidance. He's a generous helpful person & has done much teaching in your area.
   You must use your ears to check your tuning which means developing aural
skills to the point that they can overrides the defects & inconsistencies of
ETD's.
  Dale Erwin