smooth delicate and creamy

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:29:50

Hi Michael,

I used to be a *bang it harder person*. Then one day on a brand new Baldwin
upright a hammer came flying out at me. Is that hard enough? It *is*
possible to get great stability without *bashing* til the (as you call them
in England) rollers are flat. And yes I tune for *hard* players. One client
in particular can choose to break a key, a string, or a hammer shank. Don't
like his playing much--but he does have "control".