Was 'Short Treble' - trial by Calin T./comment flexible regulating tool

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:14:51 +0100

Available at Jahn's - ref : 43 33 00 - have mine since 15 years or so.

Goes between the Renner letoff button quite well.

                       Pianomania

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?