smooth delicate and creamy

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:06:04 -0700

Don,
I do treat a pitch-raise as a double tuning, the second is much like a
regular tuning although usually a little closer.  Do people actually
pitch-raise in one pass?  I suppose you could go back and aurally even some
of the rougher notes out but in one pass a lot can change as you
go.  Perhaps the newer ETDs handle this better?

Andrew