Fw: Baldwin Hamilton Damper Felt Source

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:57:49 -0000

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Michael Gamble=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:11 PM
Subject: Fw: Baldwin Hamilton Damper Felt Source

Hello Terry F
My supplier has sets of red-backed damper felts for grands and uprights. =
They are French. They are also very white. The only part that is =
supplied in the box in strips is the split stuff. Trouble with using a =
guillotine is that the ends are never absolutely 90deg and flat. So the =
sets are ideal - and fast! Fletcher & Newman - web-site: =
www.fletcher-newman.co.uk cats. see:821GRP for grands priced at =A349.90 =
and:821URP for uprights priced at =A337.70   All plus postage and VAT or =
whatever. Their e-mail: fn@talk21.com  Contact: David Fry
Good luck! si Noroc
Michael G (UK)
----- Original Message -----=20