stringing scales

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:43:26 +0100

Hello Delwin

The german publisher is here :
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Katzbichler_Musikverlag/

for the Latcham (printed in 2000) you could preferably ask by Email :
Katzbichler@web.de

they have an US distributor :
Theodore Front Musical Literature, Inc.
16122 Cohasset Street
Van Nuys CA 91406-2989 USA
Tel: +1 (818) 994-1902 Fax: +1 (818) 994-0419

whose website is :
http://www.tfront.com/

and Email
music@tfront.com

For the transitional instruments, I know a guy who did lots of research on Pleyel and Erard pianos.  His personal site is also interesting, with comparisons of many gauge systems from the middle 19th.
His site is here :
http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/music+/pleyel_/Pt00.html#Head418

Unfortunately, he didn't translate all to english yet.

Regards

Stéphane Collin