Upright Sostenuto

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:15:43 -0800

Paul McCloud said: ".  I don't think you can make it work without having the
symptoms you describe.  If there's someone out there with a procedure to
make it work, I'd sure like to know also.  Good luck!
Paul McCloud
San Diego

Paul,
It's all a matter of regulation. Think about it: If the dampers lift at less
than 1/2 the key stroke, then the tabs will not be "forced" by the sostenuto
"bar".<G> It will probably require a complete fine regulation in order to
accomplish an acceptable touch with that system.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I