pinblock duplicating jig

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:47:30 EST

List,

After searching the archives for any comment regarding pinblock duplicating
jigs I came up with very little.  I know about Shawn Hoar's set up but I need
some ideas which will work with my small shop and limited machining skills.  I
have a number of hard to fit blocks coming up in the next several months in
addition to the one I just pulled so I have some motivation and time now.

Did I miss a conversation on this topic or does anyone care to share their
experience?

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com