Making a soundboard-S&S L board

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:38:32 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2003 4:50:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Crashvalve@aol.com writes:

Your trig sounds betterer than mine Dale. and I find the use of plate as a
custom stressing framework an especially elegant method of work as the Brits
have it. Have you ever slapped a few dial indicators on a plate while chipping to
see if it jinks around at all ? Just curious
Glenn C.
   Glenn
  Everything I know I learned from somebody else & the old school of hard
knocks. Pre-stress is an Old American factory method. No dial idicators yet . Why
don't you come out and slap some contaption on one though, it sounds
interesting.
   Dale