Help with Steinway Model..

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:22:34 -0500

I seem to be getting differing strong opinions as to what model this gem
might be..and I appreciate those opinions, publicly and privately.
=20
If I have a chance to go back tomorrow and see this piano again, is
there any way to better define what model this piano is? Is there a
place to look..underneath..on the plate..in the action cavity..that
might help the 'better informed' reading this thread to help me
determine what model this piano really is?
=20
Thank you for the help,
=20
-Phil Bondi(FL)